Knütte - Mage

Any accepted or declined applications will be moved here.

Knütte - Mage

Postby pepps666 » 15 Dec 2013, 04:18

1. About me
Real life name: Jack

2. About my character
Character name: Knütte
Class: Mage
Primary spec: Frost
Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Kn%C3%BCtte/simple
Raid UI screenshot: http://speedy.sh/MyrdA/WoWScrnShot-120813-195956.jpg
WoL parses or similar, if applicable: Have none, sorry.

3. About my tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)
Do you have a stable connection: 100/10 - Fiber
Average ping (ms) during raids: 30-40ms
Average FPS during raids: Depends if it's 10 or 25. 60+
CPU & GPU: i7 3770K & GTX 780! :)
What addons do you use: DBM, OmniCC, Recount, Bartender etc.
What is your most favorite addon: Postal.
Do you have an authenticator: Yes.

4. General information
Tell us about your raiding history:
Started my serious raiding journey in Wotlk. I mainly raided with a guild called Cede Maiori 5 days/week, during progress 7 days. On my hunter Akva and my mage Fogor. I continued on my hunter when Cataclysm came, on the server Stormscale, became Officer in a guild called Kindergarten. That guild was extreme, sometimes we had to raid 14 hours straight. Cleared all the early content (some hcs) in Cata. Took a break after one week after Dragon Soul released. I haven't been raiding that much during Pandaria tbh, only some pugging and lfr ofc. When 5.4 came I really got a good feeling about this game again and I became hungry for progress in SoO. And I'm looking forward to WoD and what's awaits!

Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main: I only use my alts for profession use. They are not currently geared.

Do you have a problem with communicating through voice comms (ie. Ventrilo): Nope, not at all.

Do you know anyone currently in the guild that can vouch for you: Don't know anyone atm! :)
pepps666

Re: Knütte - Mage

Postby Vixonia » 15 Dec 2013, 10:42

Hi Knütte, thank you for your apply, we will discuss your apply and will answer you shortly !
Vixonia

Postby pepps666 » 15 Dec 2013, 17:37

Sounds great! :)
pepps666

Postby Freyaless » 16 Dec 2013, 18:37

First of all, thanks for making a applicaiton for Months behind, it's nice to see we aint dead!

second thing: i'm a little bit worried about your gear and experince, since in 2 weeks or less. Months Behind will be going for heroic progression. And we wont really raid duing the christmas periode. We won't have time to gear a new person up for how/ever long-time it takes. Your apply is decent, and its nohing about you or future applications. I just can't see how you should fit into a rooster that is going for heroic very soon..

but Goodluck with your applicaiton.

and have a nice christmas.

Best Regrads

Fréya
Freyaless

Postby pepps666 » 16 Dec 2013, 19:35

I'm looking for a guild not only focused in SoO byt rather the future, such as WoD etc. I get what you're saying though. If you're only looking for a good geared mage you should look elsewhere. My opinion is always skill before gear. Take Care and good luck!
pepps666

Postby Meysvindu » 16 Dec 2013, 19:52

I was just going to reply that we should keep WoD in mind. That said, I assure you officers are discussing this internally and will have an answer soon.
Meysvindu

Postby Vedd » 16 Dec 2013, 20:20

Thanks for your application.

For your information, we're going through a somewhat transitional phase where we're going to take a serious shot at heroic modes. This alongside of the fact that our roster is pretty solid for ranged, i can safely say we're only able to offer you a spot as social right now. This means you'll be able to run Flex with us, with the offchance that you can join our mainraids whenever we have attendance issues with ranged, but this is no guarantee.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but again, you're welcome to join as social.

As far as WoD is concerned, i'd be happy to have you in for Mythic modes. But as i'm sure you know, WoD is still a long time away.
Vedd

Postby Vixonia » 16 Dec 2013, 21:28

Agree with Vedd, up to you Knütte!
Vixonia

Postby pepps666 » 17 Dec 2013, 01:47

Sorry for delayed response!

I'm gladly joining as social. And as you say, join you in mythic when WoD comes! Just whisper me when you can invite!

Sincerly Knutte :)
pepps666

Postby Vedd » 17 Dec 2013, 02:48

Accepted as social.

Locking & moving
Vedd

Return to Processed applications